Train smarter, not harder.
Whether you're looking to perfect your form, or you're looking to start training for races, the Polar M430 GPS Heart Rate Watch offers reliable real-time data and feedback to improve your performance and help you recover. Featuring the latest and greatest in GPS tracking and accelerometer technology, and freeing you from the burdens of chest strap-based heart rate monitoring, this watch may just become your secret weapon in training.
Replacing the traditional chest strap, the M430 HR features six LED optical sensors and Polar's own heart rate algorithm for precise, reliable heart rate data. With the GPS and accelerometer technology housed inside the M430, this watch tracks speed, pace, and distance whether you're indoor, outdoor, or on a treadmill. The waterproof, submersible body is complimented by the breathable and grippy Performance band, making the M430 equally suited to swimming or triathlons.
While the M430 GPS Heart Rate watch offers precise reliable metrics for you to use, the real standout feature is Polar's Smart Coaching system. This host of features is designed to improve your performance and help you recover. Starting with the 5-Minute Fitness Test, the watch will determine your current baseline fitness level, allowing the Smart Coaching system to cater to what you need and where you want to be. Choose from four different targets (5K, 10K, half- marathon, and marathon) and the M430 will create a training plan that will deliver you to that target. With the training Load, Recovery Status, and Sleep Plus features the M430 will make sure you aren't over training, and that you're taking as much time as your body needs to recover correctly. Set goals and reach them with the Polar M430 GPS Heart Rate Watch.
- Wrist-based six LED optical heart rate monitor.
- GPS and accelerometers track speed, distance and pace.
- Smart Coaching includes host of features designed to improve performance and recovery.
- Portfolio of timing features for any situation, from running to everyday life.
- Sleep analysis provides feedback on recovery.
- Push notifications to a compatible device via Bluetooth.
- Charges and connects via included USB cable.
- Battery life: up to 8 hours with GPS and HR enabled, 30 hours in low-power GPS mode.