Not your average cycling jersey
Most cycling pieces look like cycling pieces, but not the Symphony jersey.
Thanks to hand-stitched accents, a fun hem design, and zippered front pockets, this wouldn't look out of place on a hike or in the coffee shop.
The rear kangaroo pocket is ginormous and has easily reached openings, plus a zippered security pocket. The four-way stretch knit is breathable but does a good job of keeping the wind out. Pearl Izumi also cut the cuffs at an angle for a little more wrist coverage and a smooth glove interface.
The Women's Symphony Thermal Jersey is everything you need in a riding top, without looking like you're about to start a bike race.
- 4-way stretch knit for ultimate mobility and close-to-body fit
- Hand-stitched design lines on collar and shoulder panels
- Slightly scalloped cuff improves wrist coverage and glove interface
- Metallic-treated front zipper adds sophisticated interest
- Unique kangaroo back pocket for easy access
- Single zippered rear pocket for securing valuables
- Main Body: 92% polyester, 8% elastane Pocket: 100% polyester
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Beautiful fit and warmth.
This very attractive jacket has a great cut for cycling warmth. Long cut on cuffs keeps wind from coming up sleeves. Back length gives good coverage. Thermal layers seal in body warmth and out wind
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.