Game changing Merino Base Layer.
The key to staying comfortable on cold days is staying dry. Pearl Izumi uses a unique fabric construction method to place polyester fibers against your skin to improve wicking and Merino facing the jersey for temperature regulation and odor control. The 18.5-micron Merino is responsibly sourced while the polyester is spun from recycled water bottles. The polyester also increases the base layerÃ¢â‚¬™s durability.
By putting polyester next to the riderÃ¢â‚¬™s skin, it transports moisture away to the Merino layer where it can evaporate even as the wool acts as insulation. The base layer uses a set-in sleeve design for a versatile form-following fit to make layering easy.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort
- Recycled Repreve® XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Set in sleeve construction for easy layering and versatility
- 58% recycled polyester, 42% merino wool
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.