Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Switch it up.
Pearl Izumi’s Elite Escape Barrier Convertible Jacket is highly versatile ‒ ready for rain or shine, warm or chilly, and day or night. thanks to its convertible jacket-to-vest design, mesh ventilation, water and wind resistant fabric, full-length 2-way Vislon® zipper, and BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.
Features & Specs:
- Zip-off sleeves and shoulder yoke easily convert the jacket into a vest.
- ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance.
- Direct-Vent mesh panel on back of vest provides superior ventilation.
- Full-length 2-way Vislon® zipper for easy venting with storm flap for added protection.
- One zippered back pocket and two zippered hand pockets for storage.
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts.
- Ergonomic, semi-form fit.
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- 50 to 70°F temperature range.
- Weight: 202 g (size M).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by Le Hilbelink
Light weight and love the fix!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.