Durable as a steel frame
Most Merino socks start great and go threadbare before the season is out.
But then most socks aren't made from a unique blend of Merino wool and polyester sourced from recycled plastic water bottles. The result is a sock construction that's durable as a steel frame.
That's not to say the Merino Thermal Socks are hard to the touch or heavy on the feet. With a double weight knit and flat seam, they are soft, warm, and comfortable under any pair of cycling shoes, no matter the season or terrain ahead.
Features & Specs:
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance
- 18.5-micron fine Merino Wool Repreve Recycled Polyester created from recycled plastic water bottles
- Double weight knit for extra warmth
- Flat toe seam construction provides superior comfort over toes
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit
- Tall cuff height (21 cm) unisex sizing
- Fabric made in USA
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
great fit and comfort
san luis obispo
biking every day and only sock I use now.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.