Winter warmth without the bulk.
The Pearl Izumi Merino Hat is a low bulk skull cap made of lightweight, thermal regulating Merino/polyester construction. Soft against the ears, you'll find it warm enough for crisp days yet able to regulate temperature as things warm up. Its low-key styling can go from beneath the helmet to the lunch spot without a costume change.
- Transfer merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort. Recycled Repreve® XS polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Close fitting design easily fits under helmets and looks good on its own. BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Wool blend performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.