The Best Of All Worlds
Pearl Izumi set out to create the ultimate triathlon shoe by combining the performance of a traditional road shoe with the barefoot comfort and quick-entry of a purpose-built tri shoe. The result is the Tri Fly PRO, a premium podium-focused shoe designed for speed, comfort, and efficiency to make the most of race day.
The upper is constructed from a combination of airy mesh and synthetic leather to maximize ventilation and support. The Tri Fly PRO is built on the same feather-light, ultra-stiff carbon sole as Pearl Izumi's flagship PRO Air road shoe, which also features ample sole venting for quick drying. The BOA Fit System allows for precise two-way micro-adjustments while riding, eliminates hot spots, and creates a wide entry for rapid transitions.
- Fully knitted upper provides zonal stretch, high breathability and reduced waste
- Reinforced with synthetic leather for added durability
- 1:1 PRO Air Carbon Power Plate drops weight and adds ventilation, without sacrificing stiffness
- BOA Fit System with two-way micro-adjustable Li2 dial and toe strap
- Wide opening and double heel loops for quick transitions
- Highly breathable mesh laminate upper
- Perforated footbed drains quickly
- Designed for 3-bolt cleat pedal systems
- Available in sizes 42-47 (including half sizes)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.