A Warm & Dry Ride Is Better With Pockets
The Pearl Izumi Men's AmFib Cycling Bib Tight is that ultimate tight everyone needs that can get them out the door when the mercury dips. In building these, Pearl Izumi combined their latest generation AmFIB® softshell and Thermal fleece fabric for a superior fit.
AmFIB softshell covers and protects the front of the leg, the seat and the Achilles tendon areas from the elements. Raw-edge bib straps reduce bulk and improve comfort, while new pockets in the rear provide storage for items like gloves and extra nutrition. PI Dry® permanent water repellent technology sheds precipitation and helps keep the dual-density Levitate™ Plus chamois dry.
BioViz® reflective elements appear on the back of the calves, high enough for visibility above any shoe covers or booties, as well as on the hip.
PLEASE NOTE: This product runs small. We recommend sizing up from your normal preferred size.
- Ultra-soft AmFIB softshell fabric with membrane protects from wind and water
- Thermal fleece fabric behind the knee for pedaling comfort paired with dual rear side-entry pockets
- Eliminated zippers at the ankles for improved fit and comfort
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- Dual-density Levitate™ Plus chamois pad reduces friction for all day comfort
- 89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Elastane / 56% Recycled Nylon, 30% Recycled Polyester, 14% Lycra® Elastane
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.