Park Tool’s SBS-3 Socket and Bit Set is a comprehensive, shop quality set of sockets, hex bits and Torx® compatible drivers selected specifically to tackle a wide variety of common bike repair needs. The SBS-3 also includes flat-faced sockets in common sizes for work on suspension forks. Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the 3/8" drive bits and sockets are forged from tough, chrome vanadium steel and nickel chrome plated for lasting durability.
- All sockets and bits are 3/8" drive.
- Long reach 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 15mm hex bits.
- Long reach T20, T25, T30, T40 and T45 Torx® style bits.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, and 16mm hex bits.
- 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19mm and 1" sockets.
- 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32mm flat sockets for suspension fork fittings (27mm socket has external taper for narrow access).
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The high quality I expect from Park Tool
As a home mechanic, I can't imagine my needing sockets or bits not included in this set for a modern bike. (The set is mostly metric.)
Like most Park Tool tools I've owned, these have the look and feel of well-made items. I anticipate many years of use.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.