Everything You Need To Bleed Your DOT-Based Brakes
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. The Park Tool BKD-1 Bleed Kit has been designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use. This kit includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount, so you'll have everything you need for a proper bleeding.
- Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT fluid based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
Note: This is intended for use with hydraulic disc brakes that use DOT fluid. If your braking system uses mineral oil-based fluid, please click HERE. If you're unsure what brake fluid your system uses, please contact our customer service.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.