Open Water Swim Cap
The Orca Openwater Neoprene Swim Hat is the perfect triathlon training and racing accessory for early swims and cool temperatures. This open water swim cap reduces heat loss from your head so you can stay comfortable in the water — no chin strap necessary.
This neoprene swim hat is held in place via a Velcro strap at the back of the hat, which allows you to adjust it for the perfect fit without any potential discomfort under the chin. Construction of 2.5mm neoprene combined with a curved rim design fully covers the ears for ultimate comfort and minimal drag when in the water.
Change the name of the game with a swim cap that keeps you warm when in cooler waters. The Orca Openwater Swim Hat is the perfect piece of gear for any triathlete or passionate swimmer.
- High-Visibility Orange helps keep you seen in the open water
- Available in size Small/Medium and Medium/Large
- Constructed with 100% Neoprene material
- Reduces heat loss for longer comfort
- Curved rim design fully covers the ears
- Velcro strap at the back of the headband allows for adjustments
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.