Fit For A Champion
Oakley's Sutro Lite features a semi-rimless version of their popular Sutro model with a wider and lower field of view. Inspired by the daily life of urban cyclists, the high-wrap shield creates a bold, versatile look, protects from the elements and enhances vision with Prizm Lens Technology, while inspiring athletes to move confidently and seamlessly through their day.
The Tour de France collection from Oakley takes inspiration from the geometric pattern found on the iconic race's trophy. The collection, which features best-selling styles including Oakley Kato, Jawbreaker, Sutro Lite and Holbrook, resembles the trophy's sleek design and color, making it truly fit for a champion.
- Prizm lenses that are designed to embolden color and contrast for enhanced detail
- Semi-rimless frame increases field of view and ventilation
- O Matter frame material provides durability and all-day comfort
- Ridged textured Unobtainium added to the inside of the temple for retention
- Oakley's Unobtainium nosepads provide increased comfort and performance
- Yellow Fade colorway
- PRIZM Road Black lens
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.