Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The 80s called, but they're not getting their sunglasses back.
What goes around comes around as they say, but something about the design of the original Oakley Frogskins® has made it so they've never been out of style. The O-Matter™ stress-resistant frames are lightweight, durable, and offer classic styling that looks good on the beach or dressed up for an evening out.
Combine their timeless look with the undisputed quality of Oakley's Plutonite® lenses that utilize high definition optics geometry for maximum clarity and sharpness, and the Frogskins are a set of shades that are just as nice to look through as they are to look at.
100% UVA/B/C protection. Available in multiple lens/color options. Includes a microfiber cleaning bag. Measures are 55 mm lens width, 17 mm bridge width, 44 mm lens height, and 133 mm temples.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium™ nosepads: Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Plutonite™ lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO&trade optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by Lawrence and Jeanene
I got the Oakleys for my girlfriend. She love them and they are know her favorite set.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.