Cleared for launch.
Designed for the committed athletes, those of us who are dedicated to constantly improving and expect the same from our equipment. The new Flight Jacket from Oakley marks the new generation of Oakley optics, utilizing aerodynamic engineering to make this speed specialist the ultimate eyewear for cycling, running, and beyond. An open-edge brow maximizes the upper field of view, while Oakley's new Advancer nose bridge allows for a dual-position fit. With it in the standard position, the Flight Jacket maximizes light blockage, and when opened to the Vent position will combat fogging and overheating.
The Oakley Flight Jacket Sunglasses include two lengths of interchangeable temples for the optimal fit.
- Brow-less design allows for improved upper field of view and airflow.
- Advancer nosebridge positions the frame to block light while opening airflow to combat fogging and overheating.
- Lightweight, durable O-Matter frame material with Unobtanium nosepads and earsocks.
- Three-Point Fit provides comfort and performance while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Prizm lenses enhance color, contrast, and detail for an optimized optical experience.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Solid Upgrade to Radarlock
by One Musubi
I was pretty happy with my Radarlocks, but I always had issues with the arms butting up against my Kask Protone helmet. That, along with the increased visibility at the top of the lenses were enough for me to try the Flight Jackets. I have to say, I'm quite happy with the subtle improvements. The fit, weight, and of course the Prizm lens are all on point. I haven't had any issue with fogging, so I haven't used that anti-fog lever... seems unnecessary thus far.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.