Shades Designed To Rip, Whether Your Downhill Is Paved Or Not
The Oakley BXTR pays homage to Baxter Street, a popular skate spot in Los Angeles where style and authenticity are always on display, just like this frame.
The sunglass was developed by Oakley®'s team of designers who worked closely with friends of the brand in search of the next fresh take on lifestyle eyewear. In a nod to our heritage, BXTR features a shield design and a modernized trigger stem inspired by Oakley's original Razor Blade sunglasses, mixed with modern style to elevate individuality. The plant-based BiO-Matter®* frame material provides lightweight comfort and durability.
- DESIGN - Modern shield design inspired by Oakley's first sport performance frame
- FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight and durable BiO-Matter® frame provides all-day comfort
- NOD TO THE PAST - Modernized trigger stem design inspired by Oakley's iconic Razor Blade
- NO-SLIP GRIP: Unobtainium® nosepads provide no-slip grip when wet to help increase retention
- SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color andl contrast so you can see more detail.
- *BiO-Matter is made from bio-materials having at least 56% bio-based carbon content (representing ratio of castor oil to fossil sources)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.