Your Feet Deserve To Be Happy
You may give little thought to the socks you wear each time you ride, but all that will change when you slip on the Louis Garneau Mid Versis Sock. The synthetic construction wicks moisture away from hot feet on long summer rides, and the reinforced heel and toe reduce the likelihood of blisters, chafing, or irritation.
Discover the wonders of a comfortable go-to riding sock. Thanks to the magic of Coolplus® fabric, each polypropylene fiber wicks away sweat for enhanced comfort while pedaling away inside of your favorite cycling shoe. The ventilated upper and cushioned sole allows for a breathable and comfortable sock that excels in all types of riding conditions.
- Performance-driven cycling sock to keep your feet in form
- Coolplus® and polypropylene yarn keeps skin cool and dry
- Moisture-wicking properties reduce bacteria that cause odor
- Four-inch cuff delivers protection to the lower leg
- Compressive fit reduces fatigue on all-day rides
- Reinforced heel and toe provides lasting longevity
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.