Pro tri tech without the pro price.
Get the most of Garneau's award-winning expertise in triathlon footwear at an affordable price with the Men's Tri X-Speed IV Shoe, designed for great comfort and maximum versatility in terms of transition and positioning settings.
Whether you ride with an SPD system or standard road bike pedals, the Tri X-Speed IV fits them both.
No matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide, Garneau's X-Comfort Zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. A wide foot entry makes it easy to perform those first hop-on-the-bike transitions, and 2 hook-and-loop straps help to attach your feet and start pedaling in no time.
A breathable and ventilated insole takes care of getting your feet dry after the swim and keeping them that way until you hit the run, while the reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and general ergonomics that track with the brand's high-end models.
If you want to bust your triathlon goals without busting your budget, you want the Garneau X-Speed IV Shoe.
- Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone
- Shoes Weight: 8.8 oz / 250 g (size 42)
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Double hook and loop straps for easy transitions