This reliable, durable pedal is the perfect entry point into the world of clipless road riding. Featuring a simple retention mechanism, the Keo Classic 3 offers an adjustable entry/release tension to cater the pedal to your needs and preferences. With its 400 mm2 surface area, these pedals provide excellent pedaling stability.
- Body material: Composite.
- Axle material: Chromoly.
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge.
- Float: 8 to 12 adjustable spring.
- Claimed weight: 140 grams (348g per pair with cleats and screws).
- Includes a pair of grey (4.5Âº float) Keo Grip cleats and mounting screws.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Nice pedals light weight
0 of 7 customers found this review helpful.
Decent pedals hope they last awhile.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.