Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Look Keo Blade Pedals offer a unique clipless experience thanks to its composite blade technology. Providing a lightweight body with crisp, reliable engagement the Keo Blade foregoes the traditional metal spring and replaces it with a composite blade. This provides crisp ins and outs, better foot support with more security, and an aerodynamic shape.
The blade cleat system is designed to deliver efficient, instantaneous power transfer, and the 64mm wide platform surface provides excellent support when you are putting down the power.
- Using a composite blade instead of a conventional spring for crisp, reliable engagement without adding weight or affecting aerodynamics
- 4.5° grey cleat included
- 14mm stack height allows for aggressive cornering and efficient power transfer
- 64mm wide stainless steel platform increases efficiency and comfort
- Composite body keeps weight low: just 120 grams (308g for the pair, with cleats and screws)
- 2 year warranty from Look
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
I have three pairs of Keo Blades ... one pair on each of my three bikes. Ive been on them for several years. Theyre easy to get into, hold me in securely, provide an excellent wide platform, and are easy to click out of.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.