Vibing on safety.
Brand new from Light and Motion, this light marks a revolutionary new approach to commuting safely. Pairing smart sensor technology and an ultra-compact waterproof design, this tail light senses motion and automatically turns the light on or off accordingly. With 50 lumens of output and amber side lighting, this light was designed for maximum visibility both day and night. The variable SafePulse beam pattern provides an eye-catching pattern that is easy to see in the early morning hours or under direct sunlight.
- 50 lumen output with amber side lights for 180º of visibility.
- Run time: 12 hours.
- Variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night.
- Smart sensors detect motion and turn Vibe on when inserted into mount.
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount.
- Direct USB Charging without cables fully charges Vibe in just 2 hours.
- Also available with a 100 lumen output.
- Claimed weight: 30 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Really cheap here, great light for the absent minded, USB plug can get crowded
So rating this a steal was easy.
Best part of the light is that it doesn't need to get turned on, just pull your bi!ke out of the stationary position and it turns on. Light is adequately bright for most city riding, day and night. I have an auxiliary light that i use when out on country roads or down foresty trails.
Bad news is that the USB plug in is direct, and can occupy a lot of space in the hub, instead of corded. Nifty idea, just not optimal for my setup. no cords does help a bit.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.