Be seen from all angles.
The Big Cobber from Knog produces an incredible 330° of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 470 lumens this Big Cobber is seriously bright.
The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using Knog's Modemaker software. The large strap provided will fit tubes and head tube profiles of a maximum circumference/perimeter of 200mm.
- Light Modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed.
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Integrated USB Plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- Charge Time: 5.5 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Aero Mount also included.
- 100% Waterproof: The Cobber is 100% waterproof against all elements
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Accessories Included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension.
|| Runtime (hrs)
| Steady Pulse
| Rolling Flash
| Side Flash
| Disco Flash
| Eco Flash
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great Light, clever design, NOT waterproof
I love this light for visibility (to be seen by others) as long as it works. Ive been through two sets of this one plus the big tail light from Knog. After each time I use it in the rain, the water slowly creeps inside the casing, and then it stops working. I very much look forward to them fixing this!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.