Ultra-Light Hydration Storage
The Seeker™ 2 L is HydraPak's ultra-light, durable water storage bag for camping, backpacking — you name it. It collapses down to the size of a fist, easy to pour and transport. The leakproof, tethered cap is filtration compatible making it the perfect tool for the long haul.
Filter more water in the backcountry than ever before. The 42mm opening allows for more versatility without any extra fuss. It's compatible with a Plug-N-Play™ cap for hydration on the go, or go for threaded backcountry water filters to enjoy refreshingly pure water. The durable coated handle is super low-profile for easy pouring and carrying. Flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it is in your pack.
The Hydrapak Seeker™ Ultra-Light Water Storage is even more durable than ever. Constructed from abrasion-resistant TPU and developed with RF welded seams, this bottle refuses to tear even when pushed to the max. And because it's produced with 100% BPA- and PVC-free materials, you can hydrate with the peace of mind that your water stays safe and reliable for your enjoyment.
- Coated handle for easy pouring and carrying
- Leakproof 42mm screw cap with removable tether
- Compatible with 42mm threaded backcountry water filters
- Tethered screw cap creates a convenient carry loop for holding upright when filling
- Two load bearing side lash points for attaching to your pack
- External capacity gauge allows you to track hydration intake or measure contents
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play™ Cap
- Ultra-durable, abrasion-resistant TPU & RF welded seams provide superior durability
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (60°C – 140°F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.