A durable barrier against wind and chill that packs down for easy deployment
The Stow cycling jacket from Giro is a durable barrier against wind and chill that packs down for easy deployment when needed.
Its lightweight windproof fabric is enhanced with a DWR coating to shed water and grime, yet maintains easy breathability thanks to strategically placed exhaust venting.
The cut is relaxed, and perfect for layering over loose jerseys and tech tees, with a secure pocket on the chest for keys and cash. Genuine 3M® Reflective highlights add visual pop in low light conditions.
Features & Specs:
- Relaxed fit
- 100% Nylon Bluesign® approved fabric
- Lightweight, durable windproof material that resists rips and tears, and repels moisture
- Softer interior collar material, with gathered hook-and-loop resistant elastic at sleeve opening and adjustable hem that features pull tabs to help seal out out the wind, moisture and chill
- Durable water repellent (DWR) coating added to Giro fabrics to make them water resistant so they can shrug off rain, snow, and damp conditions
- Back Exhaust Ventilation allows warm air inside the garment to escape, enhancing thermal regulation, moisture management and overall comfort as you ride
- 3M® reflective logos enhance visibility at nighttime or in low-light conditions when illuminated by a light source, such as headlights, by returning the light back toward the original source
- Pack sack is built right into the garment for fast, easy storage when needed
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
This jacket isnï¿½t as thin as some but itï¿½s not much bigger. It offers way better protection though. For me the trade off is worth the quality. Itï¿½s not near as bulky as actual rain gear. It takes care of light to medium rain.
It still is compact enough to roll up and throw it in your jersey pocket.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.