Giro's 100 Proof Glove features a split-finger design with a waterproof and breathable outer shell, a zip pocket for hand warmers, and a combination of PrimaLoft® and Thinsulate™XT-S fabrics forming an insulated core which is lined with heat-retaining AGrid™technology silver fibers. The palm is made of durable Clarino™ synthetic while the index and pointer fingers feature Touchscreen Technology™ which enables the use of mobile devices.
Features & Specs:
- Waterproof & breathable outer shell.
- Super Fit™engineered split-finger design.
- AGrid™ anti-microbial thermal fleece lining.
- Extended Merino wool cuff.
- PrimaLoft® insulated upper.
- Freeze resistant microfiber wiping surface.
- Reflective detailing
- Temp. Range: 15° to 25° F.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Ride consistently in 30 degree temps and these are perfect. Shifting and breaking is no problem and these solved my cold hands problem for good. Ordinary finger gloves could never keep my fingers warm no matter how much insulation they had. Something about having your own fingers next to each other made the difference for me.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.