Keep Feeling In Your Hands
Ever get caught in a fall rain shower and lose feeling in your hands? Giordana has designed just the glove to prevent this from happening.
The Giordana Thermal G-Shield Gloves are made with fleece-lined Blizzard™ fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellent nanotechnology treatment that fuses to the fabric to repel water and protect you against inclement weather.
Strategically placed padding in the palm areas provides cushioned support while the highly elastic Blizzard™ fabric allows for movement when shifting gears. Two reflective stripes on the left hand are added for visibility.
- 260-gram weight Blizzard™ fabric out
- Grip fabric lining on palm and finger areas
- Easy pull-on glove style with fabric tab at the wrist
- Two reflective stripes on the left hand for visibility
- Wrist cuff is long enough to meet long sleeve jersey or jacket without gaps
- Made in Italy
- Recommended for milder climates and temperatures from high 60°F to low 40°F
- 86% Nylon / 14% Elastane
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Comfortable, true to size, and easy to pull on
I like these a lot - very comfortable. Pretty good protection against the cold...I've used them in sub 50 degree F weather...and they work...not sure if they would stand sub 40F degree weather. But very comfortable and easy to pull on.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.