When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS smartwatch is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant display is readable in bright sunlight. You can also activate "night vision mode" which reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn't interfere with the operation of night vision goggles. Enable stealth mode to hide your GPS position and disable wireless connectivity and communication.
Features & Specs:
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments.
- Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Chemically strengthened display with night vision compatibility mode.
- Tactical features include stealth mode, Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, and more.
- Built-in navigation sensors capable of tracking multiple global navigation satellite systems including GPS, GLONASS and Galileo.
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress.
- Train with preloaded activity profiles.
- Stay connected with smart notifications.
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point.
- Plan trips in advance using the the Garmin Explore website and app.
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.