Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
With a big, sunlight-readable 1.4" display tha's 36% larger than previous Fenix models, the Fenix 6X Pro Sapphire multisport GPS watches add mapping, music and more to your workouts. They offer training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates. The Fenix 6X Pro includes a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature that helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Styled for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. On top of the wide variety of features included in the 6X Pro series of watches, the Sapphire editions add quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life.
Features & Specs:
- Rugged yet sophisticated design that features a big 1.4" sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Protect your investment with the scratch resistent Sapphire glass which offers an exceptionally robust construction and long-lasting clarity.
- Display is 36% larger than previous Fenix models.
- Advanced biometrics include heart rate monitor, Pulse Ox blood oxygen sensor, advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation functions.
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Confidently navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Convenient connectivity features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay contactless payments within iligible countries and payment networks.
- Battery performance: up to 21 days in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 46 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days in battery saver watch mode
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Nice upgrades from Fenix 5X (which I was also very happy with) Music, Battery Life, Blood O2, larger screen
by Steve R
3 of 3 customers found this review helpful.
I've been very happy with this as an upgrade to my Fenix 5X. I was on the fence about spending the money on it I have been very happy with the 5x, but after owning the 6X for a few weeks am very happy I upgraded. The larger screen is very nice as is the longer battery life. I get 10 days between charges running the PulsOX all the time and could improve that substantially if I ran it at night only when I sleep. Being able to see my blood O2, and Respiration along with sleep on Garmin Connect is great as I have a very low resting heart rate and like to keep an eye on that while I sleep to make sure I'm not getting into trouble going too low on oxygen. It's not claimed as medical grade but its my early warning. I also have a race at altitude and this will help track my adaptation. There are little things which are nice too like Music which I listen to over bluetooth (could be very important to others). I didn't scratch up the 5x saphire much but the coating on the not screen part of this watch is supposed to be more robust and so far after 6 months it still looks brand new so it likely is as I do wear this all the time and have plenty of activities where it's exposed to harsh conditions. Like the 5X, this watch is large (although this is thinner I believe) so it takes a bit of getting used to compared to others. I never wore a watch prior to the 5X and quickly became comfortable with wearing it all day long, and the 6X is comfortable also, the band is nicer on the 6X in my opinion for ease of adjusting and looks to be more durable without sacrificing comfort. I have had Zero problems with it the entire time I've owned it. This is not an inexpensive watch but if you can afford it and like the features, I highly recommend it - this won't disappoint you. I have a hard time seeing Garmin being able to do much to improve this watch with a next generation so it should be something to happily own for years to come.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A must have (IMHO)
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
As a satisfied user of the Fenix 5 for years i really didnt condider upgrading until recently. There are big fitness tracking advantages and it was worth the move. The slightly larger face size over the 5 is also a bonus. I prefer wearables even though i do have bike mounted Garmin devices as well. Its a must have in my view and well worth the money.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.