The happy medium of comfort.
Whether you're looking at some long days in the saddle in the coming months and you want some added comfort, or you're a flexible rider looking for a flat profile saddle with a cut-out, Fizik's Antares R1 Open is calling your name. Designed for pros and proven on the world's stage, the Antares R1 brings an anatomic central cut-out to their iconic shape, increasing comfort without impacting performance.
With the R1 version, Fizik's carbon-reinforced shell provides a lightweight, durable foundation to build on. Pulling out the stops, Fizik's 7x9mm carbon braided rails help ensure that the saddle maintains its small footprint on the scale. The Microtex cover and Comfort Core foam work together to provide durable comfort, enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out to avoid pressure on your sensitive soft tissue areas.
- Bringing an open anatomic cutaway to their pro-inspired, pro-proven Antares shape.
- Designed for Chameleon riders with medium flexibility and/or low pelvic rotation during pedaling.
- Integrated Clip System compatible.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell.
- 7x9mm Carbon Braided rails.
- Microtex cover with Comfort Core foam layer.
- Length: 274mm.
- Max width: 140mm.
- Claimed weight: 185 grams.