It's open season.
Whether you're looking at some long days in the saddle in the coming months and you want some added comfort, or you're a not-so-flexible rider looking for a waved profile saddle with a cut-out, Fizik's aliante R1 Open is calling your name. Designed for pros and proven on the world's stage, the Aliante R1 brings an anatomic central cut-out to their iconic shape, increasing comfort without impacting performance.
With the R1 version, Fizik's carbon-reinforced shell provides a lightweight, durable foundation to build on. Pulling out the stops, Fizik's 7x9mm carbon braided rails help ensure that the saddle maintains its small footprint on the scale. The Microtex cover and Comfort Core foam work together to provide durable comfort, enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out to avoid pressure on your sensitive soft tissue areas.
The Aliante is made for Bull riders with low body flexibility and high pelvic rotation while pedaling, the Aliante is a waved profile saddle that offers support and flexibility for a comfortable, supportive riding position.
- Bringing an open anatomic cutaway to their pro-inspired, pro-proven Aliante shape.
- Designed for Snake riders with high flexibility and/or no pelvic rotation during pedaling.
- Integrated Clip System compatible.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell.
- 7x9mm Carbon Braided rails.
- Microtex cover with Comfort Core foam layer.
- Length: 300mm.
- Width: 152mm (Large) / 143mm (Regular).
- Claimed weight: 205 (Large) / 199 (Regular) grams.