The Most Comfort For The Least Weight
The Pro-Carbon model of the Ergon SR Allroad Core, with super-light carbon saddle frame and carbon composite seat shell that gives you extreme comfort without sacrificing dynamic cycling fun.
Perfectly adapted for today's modern road cycling, Ergon has crafted a saddle able to take on asphalt as easily as a hard-packed dirt road. The innovative saddle construction of the CORE HD technology with its ergonomic core offers a completely new riding experience: road shock and vibrations are fully damped, numbness in the perineal area is alleviated, and seat pressure is significantly reduced, allowing you to be fully in sync with your bike, whatever your chosen path.
- Maximum shock absorption with full road bike feeling
- High-end comfort on any surface
- Prevents numbness
- Use: Gravel, Road and Allroad
- Saddle shell made of carbon fiber
- Carbon rails, oval, 7 x 9 mm
- Core made of BASF Infinergy® (E-TPU / Closed Cell Particle Foam)
- Microfiber cover
- Friction reducing side flanks
- Orthopedic AirCell Foam
- Width: 139/152mm
- S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 220 lb recommended max rider weight limit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.