Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
In search of adventure.
The ENVE M525 G 700c Wheelset takes on an all new construction with additional features that replace the beloved ENVE M50. When designing the M525, the primary goal was to reset the consideration set for ride quality from a lightweight cross-country race wheel and place it squarely in the world of off-road drop bar adventure. The result is a wheel that strikes a fine balance between weight savings, vertical compliance, and strength.
With a boosted 33.5mm external width, the M525 has been optimized for today's wider tubeless tires, like those on gravel adventure bikes or cross country racing. If you're looking to ride tires 32c or wider, this is the wheelset for you. With a depth of 25mm, the M525 spins up quickly and easily for rapid climbs and confident descents.
Designed specifically for high-performance road riding on disc brake-equipped bicycles, the Chris King R45 Disc Hubset features the legendary construction that's made Chris King the name it is.Both hubs feature an extremely lightweight hub body paired with a Center Lock rotor mount. In both hubs, heat-treated steel bearings sit inside surgical-grade steel races for a smooth rolling, highly efficient riding experience. Designed to roll fast out of the box, as the R45D's bearing tracks burnish these hubs actually spin faster, and with a fully-serviceable rebuildable design, the R45D's are designed for a lifetime of use, and built-to-last. Of course, the stand out feature that has made the R45's the legendary hubs that they are is its Ring Drive, providing instantaneous engagement with its iconic Angry Bees sound.
- Starting life as a cross-country race wheel, the redesigned M525 has been optimized for off-road drop bar adventure.
- 25mm depth, 33.5mm width, the M525 optimizes stability and performance.
- Legendary Chris King R45 center lock made and assembled in Portland, OR.
- Claimed weight: 645g front / 761g rear / 1406g wheelset.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c / 29".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 25mm.
- Rim Width: 25mm (internal), 33.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock rotor.
- Hubs: Chris King R45D Center Lock.
- Front Axle: 10x100mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru axle.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Spoke Nipple: ENVE Brass.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year.