Home is where the mud is.
When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tire of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative design create the ultimate race ready cyclocross tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere. Featuring a 120 TPI casing, this PDX version is ultra supple.
Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all.
Donnelly Tires were previously known as Clement tires, but due to a licensing have had to change their name. If you have used Clement tires in the past, Donnelly has retained the materials, designs, and compounds in these tires.
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction.
- Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling.
- Side knobs offer superior cornering.
- Soft rubber compounds provide extra grip and shock absorption.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- Tubeless ready.
- 700 x 33mm.
- Weight: 314 g.
- 120 TPI casing.