Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Women's 400 mile Cycling Short from De Soto features 11-panel construction of Forza and Liftfoil™ fabric for a compressive yet comfortable fit. The 400 mile chamois is quick-drying and stretchy, designed to move with the body rather than against, eliminating irritation caused by friction. An elastic band along the back and sides of the waist, ending at the hip bones, ensures comfort across the midsection without constriction.
Features & Specs:
- Women-specific 400-Mile™ Pad - floats and stretches with body.
- Compressive and comfortable Forza and Liftfoil™ fabrics.
- Seamless inner thigh reduces friction.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric on thighs.
- 3/4-elastic waist with adjustable drawstring.
- Microlock™ contrast stitching.
- One pocket on each leg and center back pocket.
- Reflective trim on leg pockets.
- Inseam: 17.75cm (XS) to 24.13cm (XXL).
- Outseam: 34.29cm (XS) to 46.99cm (XXL).
- Made in the USA.
- Thickness: 1.25-6mm.
- Length: 27.9cm.
- Front Width: 11.7cm.
- Narrowest point: 10.8cm.
- Back Width: 17.8cm.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.