The Kursk Pro 2.0 is an update on Chrome's original and most popular urban SPD shoe. It's made to be worn all day, every day, and features their FlexFit™ technology. This new sole is designed to deliver stiffness where its needed -- against the pedal, and flexibility everywhere else -- on the street. Whether you're a messenger running up flights of stairs and charging through traffic, or a committed commuter on your daily grind, these city SPDs are made to work on and off the bike.
The Kursk Pro 2.0 is available in Black and compatible with standard two bolt MTB cleats.
- Low-profile design
- Compatibility with most clipless pedal systems
- Durable, rubber heel cup with reflective safety hit
- Lace garage so laces don't get caught in your chainring
- Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying
- 100% vulcanized construction
- Full-length nylon shank plate for added riding rigidity
- Skid-resistant contact rubber on the sole
- 1,000-denier, Cordura with back-padding
- Built in: Guangzhou, China
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The Shoe for the City.
I have had a few pair of Chrome shoes that I have always found comfortable but this is the first pair with the SPD compatibility. I love them for the extra power they give me on my single speed bikes that I ride around town. The flat sole makes it easy to wear them anywhere as opposed to a regular road or mountain bike shoe. They are more stiff than the other Chromes I've had, but that makes the pedaling that much more comfortable. I would add that I had to go up a 12 size to make them fit me properly. I made the change and now I'll swear by them.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.