Designed to keep you seen after dark, the Heritage Citizen Night Series features ultra-subtle, hyper-reflective strips and an embedded 3M reflective outer panel. It gives night riders and after-dark pedestrians visibility from up to 100 meters away from the light source without the obnoxious mirror-like quality of traditional reflective materials.
- Murdered black seat-belt buckle and push plate release doubles as bottle opener
- 2" Reflective webbing across full length of front flap
- Unique embedded 3M graph paper-like reflective print front paneling
- Cross-chest stabilizer strap with increased reflectivity
- Iconic quick release buckle with integrated bottle opener
- Laptop sleeve compatible (sold separately)
- Daisy chain mounting loops for attaching carabiner clips or bike lights
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting strap
- Dimensions: 22" wide, 13" high, 7" deep
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great for big laptops.
0 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
I have a big huge 18 Asus ROG gaming laptop. Almost no bag can accommodate this thing. Not only can this bag hold this laptop, I was able to fit the laptop inside a sleeve in the bag, add in the charger (which is a huge brick charger), plus my keyboard, mouse, PSP Vita (in the Vault hard case) charger, my full 3.5 external HDD power adapter, ANOTHER laptop and charger (slim 17), and still had a bit extra room for some other extra stuff too.
The bag seems as sturdy as you can make a bag too. The double lining or whatever seems to hold up like advertised. The strap works great too. I can hold a lot of weight on my back for a long time without getting tired like I would with a backpack or something.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.