An object in motion stays visible.
Featuring a built-in accelerometer for a no-nonsense ride, Cat Eye's Rapid X2 Kinetic Tail Light does its part to keep you seen and safe all ride long. Whether it's day or night, ride in you own personal bubble of 50-lumens of safety-enhancing light, visible from 180º thanks to its raised COB LEDs. With three light modes to choose from, the true star of this light is its ability to detect changes in speed, kicking the light into high output mode when it does. Let the riders or drivers behind you know you're slowing down without having to make a single movement.
- Motion-detecting 50 Lumen tail light.
- USB-rechargeable in 2 hours.
- 180º visibility COB LED.
- Battery auto-save feature automatically switches to flashing mode to conserve battery.
- Light mode memory saves last used mode.
Light modes and Runtimes:
- Low Mode: 3 hours (kinetic), 5 hours (non-kinetic).
- Flashing Mode: 7 hours (kinetic), 30 hours (non-kinetic).
- Rapid Mode: 5 hours (kinetic), 16 hours (non-kinetic).