To fit into the Perfetto family, a glove had better be pretty spectacular. By using reduced-seaming technology and the new GORE-TEX INFINIUMâ„¢ WINDSTOPPERÂ® fabric, Castelli produced a glove that is deceptively warm while staying reasonably thin and allowing maximum dexterity. For this version of the Perfetto, Castelli has added grip features in the palm as well as what they call the Castelli Damping System for comfort. This is the kind of breakthrough glove you've come to expect from Castelli.
Note: While identical in their construction, the men's and women's versions vary slightly in their sizing. Men's gloves can be identified by the Castelli logo and will run about a half-size larger than their female counterparts. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Features & Specs:
- Engineered with GORE-TEX INFINIUMâ„¢ WINDSTOPPERÂ® Stretch Warm fabric and reduced-seam
- Fleece lined for warmth
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) protects the median nerve
- Neoprene stretch wrist insert for easy on and off
- Reflective details
- Silicone zones on palm for extra grip
- Weight: ~55 g
- Castelli recommended usage: 6Â°-10Â°C / 43Â°-50Â°F