Meet Campagnolo's Best-Selling Alloy Wheelset
Campagnolo's new Zonda Rim Brake Alloy Wheelset has been enhanced beyond previous iterations, to incorporate a new C17 rim that is compatible with more comfortable clincher tires. It's also 10g lighter than the previous version.
Zonda is one of Campagnolo's best-selling aluminum wheels. It's packed with technological innovations that ride well above their pricepoint compared to other brands' offerings.
A smaller hub diameter combined with the differentiated rim height (24/27mm) and the new self-locking nipples offer a front wheel with ultra stable handling, sucking up road chatter with ease and is ready to line up on race day.
- 700c alloy rim brake wheelset
- Weight and stiffness are optimized thanks to the milled rim with differentiated height
- Aerodynamic spokes and self-locking nipples guarantee performance and reliability
- Rim brake compatible
- Spoke count: 16/21 with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the rear drive side
- 100mm/130mm aluminum hubs w/ black finish
- Clincher tire compatible
- Oversized hub flanges deliver extra rigidity
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Available in Campagnolo 10/11/12 speed
- Quick release axles
- Weight: 1540g
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.