Worth Every Penny
If you still think all wetsuits are alike, you've clearly never experienced the Blueseventy Women's Thermal Reaction Wetsuit. This high-quality suit allows you to push yourself to the limit while maintaining comfort and support the whole way. Designed for colder temperatures, this suit is perfect for training for that upcoming triathlon.
Warmth and flexibility are crucial when you're in the water, which is exactly why the Thermal Reaction uses mid-weight Zirconium jersey to minimize heat loss. Reactive Stretch Technology means thinner neoprene around the back and shoulders, which enhances mobility and reduces fatigue. For an improved stroke, the S-Grip textured forearm panels provide extra grip in the water.
Suit up like never before thanks to S-Flex side panels. These panels improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote a better body position without sacrificing buoyancy. And after a successful swim, there's still one last challenge of getting the suit off. Aptly-named quick exit legs are thinner leg panels, which improve transition times by making it easy to get out of the suit once wet.
- VO2 chest panels split by neoprene for extra stretch
- Quick exit legs have 2mm flexible neoprene for easy exiting
- Reduced seaming on the legs allows you to cut up to 6" shorter for customized fit
- Thermal zirconium jersey liner dries fast for extra warmth
- 4-5-4 design means neoprene 4mm chest, 5mm core and hips, and 4mm legs
- S-flex side panels improve fit and ease body rotation
- S-grip forearm panels add grip in the propulsion phase of your stroke
- Reactive Stretch Technology uses jersey fabric for great shoulder stretch
- Aquaseal 4-way stretch silicon cuffs prevent water entry
- Ribbed knee flex panels reduce bunching and improve running to T1
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.