Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
For amateurs and pros alike
Built with thinner neoprene and strategically placed super-stretch nylon to greatly improve flexibility at the arms and legs, the Sprint wetsuit from blueseventy offers high-end performance without the high-end price and leaves competitors in its wake.
Additional features of the Sprint wetsuit include oversized arm gussets for flexibility, a 3-4-4 buoyancy profile that reduces drag, and easy out ankles that make transitions a time-saving snap.
If you value performance and price, you value the Sprint, because no other wetsuit at this price delivers true open water swimming comfort without sacrifices to quality.
Features & Specs:
- Updated Flexible Upper: oversized arm gussets featuring super stretch jersey provide excellent flexibility and visibility
- Body Position: A 3-4-4 buoyancy profile promotes good body position by lifting the lower body to create less drag while swimming
- Easy Out Ankles: super stretch material at the back of the legs for a quicker suit exit
- SCS Coating: Super Composite Skin coating on the hips, legs and arms creates a strong hydrophobic barrier for increased durability and speed
- Low Collar: a curved closure flap reduces the size which improves comfort and reduces chafing
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great quality but too tight
0 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Too tight in arms and chest.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.