Blaze trails day or night.
This little devil packs a 1,100 lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, the Blackburn Dayblazer 1100 Front Light hits way above its weight class. Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred, or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny DayBlazer 1100 has you covered. Featuring Blackburn's eye catching BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility and IP-67 submerse-ability, the Dayblazer 1100 is your new best riding buddy.
- ANSI FL-1 rated to 1,100 lumens of illumination.
- LED Fuel Gauge takes the guesswork out of battery life with a built-in indicator.
- Action Camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars from 22-35mm in diameter.
- IP-67 Waterproof.
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Lens efficiently focuses the beam for clear vision, even at a distance.
- Blitz Mode is designed to maximize visibility, day or night.
- Runtime up to 12 hours.
- Recharges in 5 hours via included micro USB cable.
- Claimed weight: 140 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
most likely to buy this light
1 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
for night and day riding on bike
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.