The BiSaddle EXT Sprint — Ultralight, Sleek, & Fully Adjustable
The BiSaddle EXT Sprint Saddle does not have a center cutout, but removing the cutout allows for a more narrow saddle. If you have experienced inner thigh rub on your current saddle, then the Sprint is for you.
You can adjust the shape of BiSaddle EXT Sprint to custom fit your body and riding style. And, if your riding style or body shape change, you can simply re-adjust for ultimate comfort.
The nose width ranges from 45mm to 70mm. The rear width ranges from 120mm to 165mm. (Width may be limited when the front or rear are adjusted to a wide position.) Helps relieve leg numbness, thigh chafing, and hot spots.
BiSaddle believes that everybody's behinds are different. Off-the-rack bike seats fit just a handful of people. For everyone else, they have to compromise. Riding an off-the-rack saddle is like wearing shoes that are too small or pants that are too tight. The BiSaddle works around these problems, by allowing total bicycle saddle adjustability.
The BiSaddle EXT Sprint Saddle comes in titanium and chromoly steel rail variants.
- You can adjust the shape of BiSaddle to custom fit your body and riding style. And, if your riding style or body shape change, you can simply re-adjust for ultimate comfort
- All components are replaceable making it the last saddle you'll ever need to buy
- Cut-out provides additional pressure alleviation for some riders
- The split-saddle design can change its width, angle, and profile to fit your unique body shape, riding position, and riding style
- The perfect BiSaddle shape eliminates pain, numbness, discomfort, and genital injury
- The BiSaddle SRT is 243mm long (UCI compliant race length) and has an adjustable sit bone width of 100-165mm
- Saddle Frame Weight Limits: Chromoly Frame: 280 lbs., Titanium Frame: 240 lbs.
- Saddle weight varies from 295 g to 411 g based upon your frame selection
- Preferred by road cyclists
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
An interesting saddle.
by John K
I was developing a couple of hotspots and began thinking about a different saddle after trying several different positions. Running over a water bottle cost me 4 broken ribs and a weird break to my clavicle. So, my riding has been on a Neo2 and a Tacx Vortex. First, a warning: this saddle is thicker than the SMP Glider I was using. If you are short, like me, you may have to cut some seatpost. This saddle gave me the opportunity of trying out numerous widths and positions. I got it on sale. This combination made it more than worthwhile. I like the padding. I have not tried every combination of the saddle, but this is the equivalent of being able to try out a lot of saddles. It is shorter than I thought (not a bad thing).
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.