The Bottoms You Never Knew You Needed
Assos has managed to merge the support of a bib, the storage of a pack, and the protection of pads all in the Men's Trail Liner Bib Knicker. With floating pockets and construction specific to off-road riding — you won't be able to get enough of your new go-to garment.
An ultra-soft warp-knit Aerofit fabric uses high elasticity and built-in odor control to keep your legs cool and dry when things heat up. The waist, low-back panel, and knees are made from Push-Pull warp-knit textile with high UV protection. Two cargo pockets on the lower back are spacious enough for anything you need, while the raw-cut waist molds to your abdomen for added comfort in the riding position.
The Trail Liner Bib Knickers feature an all-new waist construction called AZPtech. The use of a soft, highly elastic material improves the hold at the waist without any pressure or pinching.
- Warp-knit Aerofit fabric is breathable with built in odor control and UPF 50+ sun protection
- Dorsal Stabilizator V3 uses a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch
- Two textile-lidded Ramp Pockets optimally located for ease of access
- Elastic Off-Road Insert has targeted thickness for optimal comfort and support
- kraterCooler places small holes in the front of the insert to increase airflow
- goldenGate stitching attaches top and bottom of the insert, giving the body more movement
- Three-layer perforated 3D waffle foam increases breathability without extra weight
- Tall V-shaped waist panel molds to your abdomen, with a raw-cut edge for comfort
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.