The Assos Men's RS Roadsuit S9 is built for pure speed, and the TARGA update reduces weight and has improved aerodynamics while also improving comfort via their latest racing insert.
The new TARGA's panel shaping and combination of five proprietary fabrics decrease drag and moisture absorption, thereby reducing weight and enhancing aerodynamics.
Comfort is enhanced via the EQUIPE S9 sundeck insert, which combines shock absorption and stability with multi-directional cooling airflow while the addition of skinGrip Finish leg grippers secure the legs in place without excessive pressure.
- The lower section is made with compressive Type.441 and pressure-relieving Ossidia on the leg and crotch panels, respectively.
- The upper incorporates highly breathable Stabilizator V7 to anchor the pockets and miniCheck Tex across the front.
- The sleeves are finished with aerodynamic, lie-flat Push Pull textile, giving it full-body compression, breathability, UV resistance, and aerodynamics.
- The most aggressive, most aerodynamic, most compressive equipment Assos offers, the second-skin racingFit is restrictive while standing, but it clicks into place in the saddle.
- Bonded seams reduce bulk, drag and irritation compared to sewn seams.
- Triple Ramp Pockets are pre-structured to increase capacity and stability while loaded. A flap secures personal effects, and a radio pocket keeps headphone or radio wires discreet.
- Eliminating taping on the raw-cut sleeve hems removes an aerodynamic impediment from the jersey's leading edge. A truly lie-flat, unrestrictive finish.
- skinGrip finish has a raw-cut edge with minimal anti-slip finishing that secures the legs in place without excessive pressure.
- 9mm of compressive foam materials with 3D Waffle inserts to shed grams and increase airflow. Thermoformed shaping reduces ridges and irritation.
- goldenGate stitching pattern anchors the front and back but lets the insert's body float, allowing the chamois to move with your body rather than against it.
- A panel of soft, comfort-focused fabric in front of the insert increases airflow and eliminates pressure on the most sensitive areas, allowing a more aggressive fit across the entire garment.
- Whirlkrater, similar to kraterCooler, but with perforations strategically distributed throughout the insert and even in the foam layers themselves, creating a whirlwind of cooling airflow instead of just a unidirectional breeze.
- Assos 2-Year Warranty
- 48% Polyamide, 37% Polyester, 15% Elastane
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.