Product images are for reference only. For complete build list, refer to description and specifications.
Argon18's 2019 E-117 Ultegra Di2 Triathlon Bike features tri-specific geometry, an aero frame, fork, and seatpost, and a press-fit 3D system which extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size.
- Frame: Carbon fiber E-117 Tri.
- Fork: Carbon fiber E-117 Tri.
- Headset: FSA 37E + 3D" 1/4.
- Shifters: Dura Ace Di2 SW-R9160.
- Front Derailleur: Ultegra Di2 R8050.
- Rear Derailleur: Ultegra Di2 R8050.
- Crankset: Ultegra R8000 52/36.
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit SM-BB72-41B.
- Cassette: Ultegra R8000 11/28.
- Chain: Ultegra HG700.
- Brakeset: TRP TKB137-2 / TKB138-3.
- Handlebar: Profile Design Wing / 10a alu, Profile Design Sonic - Ero - 35a alu.
- Stem: FSA OS-168 alloy.
- Saddle: ISM PR1.0.
- Seatpost: ASP-7050 Carbon.
- Wheelset: Vision TriMax 35KB.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed 700x25.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-5 years for frameset, 1 year for paint, finish, and components.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.