Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Alto's CCX52 is crafted with a balanced disc brake design and a high-pressure hookless system, for all-around performance on the road, racing cyclocross, and gravel grinding. With a max tire pressure rating of 110psi, this rim can be run as a standard clincher or tubeless, and with tires ranging 25mm to 2.3 inches. The NSK ABEC7 DDU sealed bearings are designed for a long lifespan in variable conditions.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber with EPS Core Mfg Technology.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Standard clincher; tubeless compatible.
- Rim Depth: 52mm.
- Rim Width: 21.6mm (internal), 27mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc.
- Hubs: Aluminum, NSK sealed bearings.
- Skewers: Alto.
- Spoke Lacing: 2-cross.
- Spoke Count: 24/28.
- Max. Rider Weight: Unlimited.
- Claimed Weight: 682g (front), 858g (rear).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years