Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
A rare gem.
Alto claims their CC311 Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel is the world's only tubeless compatible PMI core disc and one of the most advanced wheels on the market, with an aerodynamic profile and R-Symmetric shape that's designed to rip through the wind, providing a smooth-as-silk ride quality. The CC311 hub is engineered for minimal wind resistance and manufactured in the USA with industry leading quality, using the same smooth internals as Alto's standard hubs. The carbon shell and hub are bonded together using Alto's proprietary epoxy resin and PMI Core, producing a disc wheel with an impressive stiffness-to-weight ratio.
Features & Specs:
- Carbon Fiber with EPS Core Mfg Technology.
- 25mm wide brake track for optimal stiffness and aerodynamics.
- Optimized for 11-speed; compatible with 10-speed.
- 25mm clincher tires recommended.
- Clincher and tubeless compatible.
- Alto skewers and SwissStop Black Prince brake pads included
- Unlimited rider weight limit.
- Freehub Material: Hardened Al 7075-T6.
- Axle Diameter: 15mm.
- Weight: 1260g.