In order to better serve all of our customers, you may now finance purchases using PayPal Credit. When placing an order, select PayPal checkout and use PayPal Credit. Transactions using PayPal Credit are processed by PayPal. For any questions or issues regarding the use of PayPal Credit, please contact PayPal. Learn more below!
For Purchases of $99 or Less
- Interest will be charged to your PayPal account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
- No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase by PayPal from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your PayPal account.
- For New PayPal Credit Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 26.24%. The APR is accurate as of 3/1/2019 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum interest charge is $2.00.
- Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing with PayPal Credit when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
- Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
For Purchases of $98.99 or Less:
- If you pay your PayPal balance in full each month by the payment due date that is on your statement, you can avoid paying interest.
- Or, make minimum monthly payments, or any additional amount of your choosing, until you've paid off your balance according to your standard PayPal Credit account terms. Please note, interest charges may apply.
- PayPal will send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements online at any time.
For more information about PayPal Credit, see PayPal's website. Questions? Visit Paypal's FAQ for more information.