Artisan Craftsmanship Meets Contemporary Tire Tech
Designed for high standards of performance during racing and training, the Veloflex Corsa EVO 700c Road Tire is a clincher tire that meets the needs of both serious and amateur cyclists who want to achieve the greatest results.
This clincher tire is handmade in Italy with a very soft 320 TPI (Threads Per Inch) Corespun casing; its innovative compound provides exceptional grip and very low rolling resistance.
A new, extremely tenacious RKB (Resilient Kinetic Belt) breaker improves puncture protection and offers extraordinary road holding.
- Handmade in Italy
- Use: Racing, Training
- Beads: Kevlar® inextensible yarn
- Protection Belt: RKB (Resilient Kinetic Belt)
- Sidewall protection: SPS - Sidewall Protection System
- Casing: 320TPI Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber and silica exclusive compound
- Available in Black Sidewall.
- Sizes: 700 x 23mm, 700 x 25mm, and 28mm widths
- Weight: 700 x 23c - 205gr. / 700 x 25c - 220 gr. / 700 x28c - 230 gr.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.