Power isn't just for roadies. Stages Power meters are ridden by world and national champions in every discipline of cycling. From weekend warriors to BMC Factory Racing, Trek Factory Racing XC and Olympian Chloe Woodruff, Stages Power for MTB is ridden by the best athletes in the world. Featuring Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment, Stages considers consistency of measurement as the most important feature of a power meter. In fact, Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by the Stages system.
The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano XT M8000 crank arm and is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II MTB drivetrains.
Features & Specs:
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset.
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution.
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength.
- Low profile housing design with robust door interface.
- Only adds 15g to base crank arm.
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter.
- Power measurement range from 0 - 5000 Watts
- Cadence measurement range from 10-220 rpm
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Built on to a non-drive-side Shimano XT M8000 crank arm and is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II MTB drivetrains.
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Whats in the box:
- Single, non-drive side crank arm with power meter installed.
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide